We are Total Advantage Travel & Tours Inc. Our Cuba program website address is: http://cuba-escapes.com.
Total Advantage Travel & Tours Inc. recognizes that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use our services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us, and we look forward to working with you.
Personal information and other data we collect
Total Advantage Travel & Tours Inc. collects personal information when you register for a service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. Such as:
- Enter a competition
- Attend a trade show or presentation
- Subscribe to a Total Advantage Travel & Tours Inc. newsletter
- Request a brochure or other printed materials
- Request a written quotation or information about our services
- Book a trip or with us or buy a product from us
- We may combine personal information collected from you at different times to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
- Total Advantage Travel & Tours Inc. servers automatically record information when you visit our website, including the pages you visit, your IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. We cannot identify you individually from this information unless you have opted in to receive certain types of communications from us. This information is used to make improvements to our site and make it easier to find the information you are looking for.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including sending email newsletters, or sending printed materials to your home.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Total Advantage Travel & Tours Inc. services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of Total Advantage Travel & Tours Inc., such as our travel industry partners to better analyze trends and further improve our services.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- Total Advantage Travel & Tours Inc. processes personal information on our servers in Canada and in other countries when dealing with operating partners in other regions. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
For more information about our privacy practices, please contact us any time. Or email us at: email@example.com